Friday, May 30, 2008

Guitar Heroes

It's been a week since the finale of American Idol 2008 and as expected, I am starting to feel the symptom of AI withdrawal. I have never been one to go cold turkey on anything. So I downloaded the performances from iTunes to soothe the cravings a bit.

Then Nick (bless his soul!) sent me a link for a Guitar Hero ad spot featuring the two Davids that viewers outside of the US won't get to see. I got such a hoot from watching it and I hope you guys who haven't seen it will like it too. And for those of you who have seen it, feel free to check it out again... and again... and again. Go on.. I won't tell on ya! ;)




All I can say is Tom Cruise had better watch his back.... NOT!

1 comment:

OogaBooga said...

so paedophilic...watching Archie in "action"...