Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to work!

It's Monday and I'm back at work after a looong weekend of scuba diving, eating and drinking (sea water, that is!) at Tioman Island. It was my first time there in fifteen years, and my, has the place changed, and not necessarily for the better. I will be posting up pics of the island as well as some underwater ones soon. Just don't hold your breathe coz it might take a while. I need to recover from the sun, the waves and the salty air a bit. Life is so hard! ;)

3 comments:

Nickxandar said...

Haiyor ... I thought you went on the vacation to recover. Came back pun kena recover lagi one?

Share the pics soon :p

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Bang... I punya blog dah tukar address lah... can u please change.. thanks

http;//beruangmadu.com

Heppi Chinese New Year
Gong Xi Fa Chai

Josh said...

sio eng leh? cho mi bo sio eng? hehe..
happy recovery bro. Got sun burn ah? Hope you're 'changing skin' by now.